What is the Timeline?
- Inspiration Consultation - The design consultation can last from 30 minutes to two hours, depending on the complexity and scope of your event. There are lots of exciting aspects to discuss and once we get going, time flies!
- Sample Build Out – Please allow 3-4 weeks for me to create your unique samples.
- Production – Production time depends on how quickly you provide exact wording for each piece. Final assembly depends on the intricacy of the design, and can range from 3 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery – If items are to be shipped to you, please allow up to five business days.
What does it cost?
- Design Consultation – Due to the unique nature of my creations and the amount of work I put in to creating the samples specifically for you, the Design Consultation Fee is generally $150 but may vary depending on the size of the project. The fee can be paid by check or by credit card.
- Sample Build Out – The fee for the Design Consultation includes sample production. You will receive one sample for each item in the set (one invitation, one program, one menu card, etc.). If you need more than one sample per item, extra fees may be required for this step.
- Production – A 50% deposit is required to begin production.
- Delivery – The final 50% is due at delivery. For local clients, Le Snooty Fox will deliver your items to you. If your items are to be shipped, we must receive your final payment including shipping costs before your items are sent.
Have another question? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org